Monday, March 9, 2020

Mad Hat

Have you joined in the Clever Dexter  Challenge?  This March our theme is Struck by Luck, with an optional color scheme of hunter green, mint, yellow and black.  Our sponsor again this month is the fabulous Polka doodles.   
For this card I used the Winnie in wonderland Hat.  I used a base of copic markers on the image and then added prisma colored pencils layers over that (Hat—black, 1067 90% cold grey and 1101 denim blue).  I printed this image twice, for the second image I cut out the pink flower with the cup (10/6) colored it and attached that piece to a wobble and placed it over that same image on the hat.  I think a Wonderland project needs a bit of the unexpected....magic if you will.  Next, I cut out a large circle from a  navy stripped piece of card stock and a smaller circle from a polka dot card stock and glued them together.  The hat was then mounted on top with mounting tape.  The sentiment was die cut and applied to the smaller circle and I added a few “tea stains” using a Tim Holtz stencil and distress ink.
Hope this inspires you to create a project!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple birthday card

 Hi Everyone I am back with a cute little birthday card for my second  Clever Dexter  for the April challenge.  This month our theme is Anyt...