Friday, March 6, 2020

Superhero


Friday!  Creepy Cute Chronicles newsletter releases tonight and this handsome fella is the premium image and the sentiment of the newsletter freebie.  A few years ago I got this paper from Carta Bella called Toy Box and this was the perfect opportunity to use it.  I was excited to pair these items for a fun little wall hanging, for my new little grandson.  I am pretty sure my little buddy will be a ginger like his dad.
I colored a base of copic markers all over the little superhero and his side kick. Then added layers of Prisma premium colored pencils to build the depth up.  The accent stars ⭐️ we’re die cut from Carta Bella collection.
Are you a premium member yet?  For as little as $15 a year you get tons of images like Superhero!
Have a terrific weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple birthday card

 Hi Everyone I am back with a cute little birthday card for my second  Clever Dexter  for the April challenge.  This month our theme is Anyt...