Sunday, March 15, 2020

Lil Sugar Pop

LIL SUGAR POP
Hello creatives!  We are half way through the month and so half way through our 3rd Clever Dexter challenge.  This month our theme is Struck by Luck with an optional color theme of hunter green, black, yellow and mint green. Clearly I didn’t use the color scheme this month.  This March our fabulous sponsor is Polka doodles  and the image I am using is Lil Sugar pop unicorn, isn’t she adorable.  Be sure and check their shop for more amazing products
This little cutie was colored with prisma colored pencils and gel pens for sparkle. The background, which I chose to leave pretty simple is due cut from Tim Holtz thinlit # 663095.
I hope this inspires you to join the Clever Dexter challenge.  Remember is you use an image from our sponsor Polka doodles you are eligible for prizes and bragging rights for the next month!  See Clever Dexter blog for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple birthday card

 Hi Everyone I am back with a cute little birthday card for my second  Clever Dexter  for the April challenge.  This month our theme is Anyt...