Friday, May 1, 2020

Mer-may

Oceans of fun
     Hello Doodles!  Happy May Day and Happy Mer-May.  I thought it would be fun to start out the month with this fantastic image from Doodledaisiesandink called Oceans of fun.  I colored this Digital stamp myself but Eny now offers a colored version to many of her images that are super cute and ready to use.  Oceans of fun comes with eight images and two sentiments.
     For this card I colored the sweet little mermaids with black widow colored pencils for dark and light skin.  I should mention that the square braid technique I used was something I learned from Katya Bess (@snappykatty)  For the rest of them I used prisma premium colored pencils.  I die cut a stitch rectangle (Spellbinders)  a distressed edge rectangle (Tim Holtz) and layered those on a piece of embossed polka dot card-stock.  I bumped up the scalloped circle with mounting tape and placed that over the rectangles.  The fish turtle and girl mermaid are also raised up.  After placing all the pieces to this card I embellished it with flat bubbles from Spiegelmom scraps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple birthday card

 Hi Everyone I am back with a cute little birthday card for my second  Clever Dexter  for the April challenge.  This month our theme is Anyt...