Monday, September 14, 2020

Fall fairy

CCC #122  It’s fall y’all
Hello friends! Did you all see last week’s Creepy Cute Chronicles?  I fell in love with the Premium image,  fall fairy and her adorable overalls not to mention that jack o’latern 😍.   I also used the CCC image 57 and the sun is from September’s monthly premium.
At the beginning of the year I set a goal to practice watercolor more.  In all honesty I haven’t practiced much....let’s blame it on a weird year (hey, why not).  So for this project I decided to break out my distress ink and paint.  Hope you like it!  And remember if your not a premium member you can join for just $15 a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple birthday card

 Hi Everyone I am back with a cute little birthday card for my second  Clever Dexter  for the April challenge.  This month our theme is Anyt...