Friday, December 13, 2019

This month’s premium stamp from Oddballartstamps are these adorable twins!  I really wanted them to stand out because they are sooooo fantastic!  I colored them up with prisma colored pencils and I had every intention of fussy cutting them out (like I usually do).  The more I looked at it them the more I thought I like them as they appear so I set out to create a background. The background is about 4 layers of various blues.  The lighter blue also has a layer of white.  I finished the background by blending with an alcohol marker to smooth it out! I glued the twins to glitter paper and added the light stickers to the top.   Love how it turned out ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple birthday card

 Hi Everyone I am back with a cute little birthday card for my second  Clever Dexter  for the April challenge.  This month our theme is Anyt...