Friday, November 15, 2019

The Happy Colorist

Have you ever colored a project and we’re so happy with the results that you were afraid to finish you piece?  That’s me today!! I spent so many hours coloring (prisma colored pencils) this digital stamp from @oddballartstamps and I am so happy with the result that I can’t finish right now.  The plan is for it to be in an altered frame of on a large tag but I just can’t 😳.  It happens! Eventually,  I will finish it but for now I am just going to be happy with the piece AS IS 🤣. This is the premium monthly digital stamp from Oddballartstamps and she comes with so many extras. Isn’t she fantastic?

Use my code CHR1 at the Oddballartstamps shop for a free digital stamp when you buy 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple birthday card

 Hi Everyone I am back with a cute little birthday card for my second  Clever Dexter  for the April challenge.  This month our theme is Anyt...