Friday, November 22, 2019

Love is a curse


New card using more of the premium collection from Oddballartstamps.  This month there were 15 digital images in the premium monthly collection and I felt they all deserved the spotlight (plus a girl ghost from CCC66 and the wrapped heart 533 in the Oddballartstamps shop).  I first figured my layout for the stamps and printed the picture. Next I colored all the images with prisma premium colored pencils, cut out the shape of the design and mounted it on heavy cardstock.  I then cut the around the top of the images, which you can kinda see in the 2nd and third pictures.  I didn’t have a wobble so I fan folded a strip of paper to really pop up the heart and give it movement.  Hope you like it ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple birthday card

 Hi Everyone I am back with a cute little birthday card for my second  Clever Dexter  for the April challenge.  This month our theme is Anyt...