Sunday, August 11, 2019

Under wraps

Isn’t she adorable!  This is another digital stamp from Oddball art stamps (IMG87).  I colored her with polycromos colored pencils.
I created the background by blending antique linen distress oxide all over the card base.  Next I splattered it with pumice stone distress oxide ink.  Next I drew the stone wall for the pyramid and colored the blocks with polycromos colored pencils.  I popped the mummy up with dimensional dots and placed her on the background.  I then mounted the card stock on a dark brown piece of stock and glued it all to a card base.  I added some gems and it’s done!
This the the sentiment inside the card🤣



No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple birthday card

 Hi Everyone I am back with a cute little birthday card for my second  Clever Dexter  for the April challenge.  This month our theme is Anyt...